Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome!  My name is Beth Graham and I'm an instructional designer/Lead Training Manager for a global telecom corporation. I've created this blog as a forum to share my experience from my work, as well as thoughts, information and key learning from my M.S. in Instructional Design and Technology degree program. I look forward to an exchange of ideas with fellow IDT students and other IDT professionals. 

Please share your thoughts, experiences and other valuable information regarding learning theories, methodologies, training strategies, technologies and tools of the profession. Use this space to share and discuss IDT challenges, solutions, tips and tricks...and be sure to check back often for updated links to meaningful instructional design & technology related sites, design & development tools and blogs!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!